skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Tao of Dad
A light-hearted journey of parental enlightenment.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Alpha Dog
"Coop must see boys as other dogs.
Maybe that it why he sniffs their butt."
Classic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember this face, Dad, for one day I will wreck the car.
Categories
colic
(2)
Cooper
(6)
Daycare
(1)
Firsts
(15)
Friends
(5)
Funny
(7)
Handling Mommy
(5)
Jenism
(5)
Mailbag
(1)
Medical
(8)
Non Sequitur
(2)
personality
(7)
Pictures
(14)
Product Recommendations
(5)
sleep
(3)
Subscribe to The Tao of Dad with a Blog Reader
Get RSS Buttons
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(91)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(24)
Fletch rides the Bull
Big Pimpin' Baby
Alpha Dog
Body Clock
Lt. Pearl brings it!
I Kid, I'm a Kidder
time for androgeny
Out with It
Precious Time
I'm Just Sayin'
Grabbing the Bottle
Baby Blue Eyes
Ciao, Friends
First Father's Day
This Hurts Me More Than You
99 Bottles of Milk on the Wall
Sound of Daddy Sobbing Softly
What Mommy Looks Like
Hotel Crazy Paw-Paw
Are you a slacker Mom?
Growing up fast
Good coffee house in Austin
Fletcher goes to church!
Nakedness, Please
►
May
(21)
About Me
The Rick
God, family, friends, fantasy football, snowboarding, Las Vegas craps, wine, golf, calculated risk taking. Mix well.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment