Sunday, May 13, 2007

Product Recommendation -- Pampers Swaddlers

The Way of The Dad is wrought with worry. Is my baby eating too much? Not enough? Is his cry normal and to be expected, or indicative of something more sinister? And, my favorite: will I be awakened at 3:30am for a diaper change to find that the diaper leaked poo-poo all over God's creation?

Fear not, walkers finding your Way. Pampers Swaddlers are the best diaper out there. And by "best" I mean I have tried no other diaper and have no intention to do so. I have no need. The Swaddler is super-absorbent, does not leak, and stretches for a comfy fit. PLUS, it has the cute picture of the Sesame Street characters on it, so...

As with all my product recommendations, Dad will disclose any conflicts of interest. In this case, I have none. Love the Swaddler. Best dang diaper out there.

I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would have such a pronounced opinion on diapers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.