So, this blog has been active for all of about 1 week. Maybe a little more. And what a week it has been! Let's examine the mailbag and comments...
E- says that I am hot, and that she totally has a crush on me. Thanks, E-, whoever you are. I'm flattered. I am also married. But I love the attention. Unless it gets creepy. Which it has not yet.
Aunt Jen's Favorite Nephew Jamie comments that I should keep all discussion of "slathering of butt paste" to myself. He may have a point. But as I said in an blog post, I just like saying "butt paste." And slathering? Well, some words speak for themselves.
K- says that she laughs out loud while reading this blog. Thanks, K-, I'm glad you enjoy my nonsensical ravings.
And various family members have called, emailed, and spoken to me at gatherings to tell me they enjoy the blog and seeing the pictures of Fletcher. I will try to post more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment