Hah. That's rich. Reading into the question, what is really being asked is, why have I not been posting? That's easy: no time. But before I get to that, let's establish that I did have a long weekend last weekend.
Vegas, baby. Vegas. The golf was spectacular. The food great. The friends awesome. Upon arriving home, however, I come home to find one very grumpy baby. And of course, a very grumpy wife.
The course of this week culminated last night with a trip to the emergency room. Fletch had vomiting, and we were concerned at 4am about dehydration. Turns out, though, the folks at the ER thought Fletch had good color, so we just increased the quantity of fluid intake.
So, Rick's Wife had to cancel her business trip, and I had to take a sick day at my new job. I was not terribly comfortable with that, but priorities are priorities, and The Boy needs constant monitoring. He seems better today. Pedialyte is spectacular stuff -- I call it Gatorade for Babies. He still has more than his fair share of "the grumples," but this is to be expected I suppose. At least he is eating, and
I remember when my sick days were for me being sick. Now, my sick days are apparently for my kid. As is my free time. Hence, very little posting. Ahhh, would it not be spectacular if I could just find some time to watch TV. I'd love to watch the story of this woman, Jamie Summers, who having survived a horrific car accident, awakens to discover that she has had advanced biotech surgery to replace her arm, legs, eye, and ear. Bionic women are hot. Sigh. I gotta go. Time to change the diaper.






1 comment:
Dear S-I-L,
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear Fletch is doing better. And thanks for continuing the series on this blog! It's becoming to be addictive, like "Days of Our Lives"! Will Sammi have her twins soon? Will she divorce Lucas and marry EJ?
Chow,
F-I-L
Post a Comment