skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Tao of Dad
A light-hearted journey of parental enlightenment.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
No, Dear, You are not Impossible
"No, Rick, I am not impossible. I'm just difficult."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember this face, Dad, for one day I will wreck the car.
Categories
colic
(2)
Cooper
(6)
Daycare
(1)
Firsts
(15)
Friends
(5)
Funny
(7)
Handling Mommy
(5)
Jenism
(5)
Mailbag
(1)
Medical
(8)
Non Sequitur
(2)
personality
(7)
Pictures
(14)
Product Recommendations
(5)
sleep
(3)
Subscribe to The Tao of Dad with a Blog Reader
Get RSS Buttons
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(91)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(7)
Not. Gonna. Do It.
No, Dear, You are not Impossible
Fall Arrives in Austin
What Ghosting Taught Me
How to Mess up a Child, or How I Spent 100G's on T...
I have seen the future
Vacation
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(21)
About Me
The Rick
God, family, friends, fantasy football, snowboarding, Las Vegas craps, wine, golf, calculated risk taking. Mix well.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment