The day that Rick's Wife had dread for the last few months has finally come to fruition. It had loomed just below the horizon, out of sight, but evident for its long shadow cast over our household in anticipation of its arrival. The NFL 2007 Season has begun, and with it, so has fantasy football season.
You see, fantasy football is with me beyond a passion. It borders on what I am told is obsession. Whatever. It's only an obsession if you can't handle 4 fantasy football teams simultaneously. Which I can. And besides, I can quit anytime I want. So lay off with the intervention.
I tried taking The Boy today to a sports b--- um, restaurant, to watch some Houston Texans football. He revolted in the car en route, so I had to waive off on that little family outing. You see, I had thought that he had fully recovered from his little cold. He let me know otherwise, in no uncertain terms. Of course, the moment I turned the car around, he stopped crying. The kid has a built-in GPS in his diapers, I just know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment