Friday, July 13, 2007

Singing Bee

The daycare informs us that one Mr. Fletcher is quite the little singer. He enjoys to sing-along with his own personal refrain ("ooooooooo" and "aaaahhhhh") as the rest of the tots actually use words. This comes as no surprise to me, really. I've noticed he is starting to modulate the pitch of his voice when I sing to him. Yes, I sing. Whether I sing well is another matter entirely.

Anyway, I am just so excited that the daycare thing is going so well for Fletch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings S-I-L,
I'm sitting here in the Pen Yan library. I am glad to see you have found time to tell us more about my grandson. I didn't now you sang! Be sure and have a well rehearsed tune for us to hear. We will be the judge as to wether you should try out for American Idol!! See you guys in August.
F-I-L